This is your place to make comments about each chapter, or to ask me questions. Here are some rules:
1. Just use your first name, not your whole name. And please tell where you're writing from: That can be your school name or your hometown.
2. Check your spelling and grammar! I don't fix it for you -- that's your job.
3. Don't be surprised if you don't see your comment here right way. It won't appear until after I see it and approve it. That keeps things polite and helps keep spammers away.
4. Before you post, read the other comments and questions and my answers -- Maybe you're asking a question that has already been asked and answered. (That's how conversation works, right? Right!)
5. Use the button below the chapter you are commenting on. I know it doesn't look like it works that way, but it does.
Thanks for reading, and for commenting! I hope you enjoy this serial.
-- Mike Peterson, author
Teachers: You can Download The Teaching Guide for this serial here.